Trusted Contributor

More '''contrast'' on the information box on tv

I find that trying to see the cost of the product in the information box is very hard to see.  As it appears now, it's a aqua and white color.  I could see it better if there were more contrast in the two.  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: More '''contrast'' on the information box on tv

I wholeheartedly agree.  I often can not read what is on the screen when they use the lightly contrasted pastel shades.  Drives me crazy.  I don't watch QVC live much as it is but that makes me even less apt to do so.  Thanks for mentioning - maybe someone who can do something about it will read this.  It's not like more contrast is a negative for any viewer while the light contrast print is a negative for many - our eyes do not get better with age sadly!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Add me to that list as well.  Those light colors do not make it easy to see the prices.  Hope our suggestions will make a difference. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I cannot read what is in the "description" section of the item, including the price.

There needs to be more contrast between the colors for us to read them.

Thanks, I hope you can fix this inconvenience.

Contributor

I so very much agree with you! This has been addressed by many others in these threads for quite awhile, and yet, nothing has been done about it!! I just do NOT understand! Evidently they don't care one iota if consumers can understand the necessary information for products being shown. Guess they think if we really want an item, no matter if we can see a price or not, we will just automatically go ahead and buy it! WRONG! That is not how we gals shop! And I might add, if they think the younger generations are into buying from the shopping channels, believe me, nothing could be further from the truth! They don't watch them! They are too busy with their daily lives, & social media, and enjoy going out to their local stores/boutiques, even just to window shop! They also are rather tight with their money----that was recently stated on newscasts! Besides, have you noticed how they dress? Cheaply, poorly, scantily, very depressing! QVC is the only shopping channel whose data shown on screen CANNOT be clearly read! Every other shopping channel on my cable system can be read perfectly fine! QVC, you are losing money! I suggest you fix this as it is turning customers away, myself included!