New Contributor

More V Necks from LOGO please?!

I love Lori's layering tanks and get excited when they are featured on a show.  I just wish there were more choices in V-Neck tanks.  I tried a LOGO tank but, sadly, had to return it.  It was way too long (I'm 5'3") and crew necks just don't flatter me.  I'd love to see more v-neck tanks offered and also in a slightly shorter length (26-28").

Esteemed Contributor

Re: More V Necks from LOGO please?!

I recall Lori saying she never wears V-neck tops.  Perhaps that's why they are limited in her selection.

I don't either and remember Joan Rivers saying the same - she said never never would wear that style.

Keep shopping!

Honored Contributor

I completely agree with you @Catsndogsmom .  I never wear crew necks, ever.  It's much more flattering on me to wear open necks, like boat neck. scoop neck, or my favorite -- V Neck

I like Lori very much, but I wear very little Logo.  She does design for what suits her figure and preferences most.  Nothing wrong with that, I can shop all over.  But she has the best array of solid color hues on QVC! 

New Contributor

@fthunt and @Caaareful Shopper , I completely understand!  I'm sure it's more fulfilling to Lori to design for her taste and style.  I still love to watch her on QVC and look forward to seeing something that might suit me in a V neck.  I'll even consider scoop or boat necks, like you @Caaareful Shopper .  Happy shopping!