Contributor

Re: More Lori Felt, less Lisa Rinna

I just picked up a few of the Laurie Felt tops and they are great quality and fit is wonderful. I think of all the designers on QVC her tops are the best. I would love to see more from her.

Valued Contributor

I have to agree that Lori is a doll. So sweet, so kind, and excellent at her presentation of her line.  I do not wear jeans (I'm a Maxi dress girl) but I will happily watch Lori because I like her so much. I am glad to see her line expand and would definitely try a top or another item sometime.  I also appreciate her story....single Mom of three and very poor when she started.  Congratulations, Lori! I am definitely a fan and hope to see you on QVC for a long time.

Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@jennorth wrote:

I love Lori Felt. Her jeans are amazing and she brings class and style at such a great value. I wish you had her on more often. Her personality is wonderful and I love supporting her. Lisa Rinna not so much. Over reacting to everything and calling everything " Fresh" does not make me want to buy it. 

my husband thought she was a boy hahahhahahhahah

I want to give her a big ol' Big Mac and shake

Why? Because she is thin and not overweight? If someone said they wanted to give a plus size vendor Nutrisystem or an exercise bike then people would scream they were fat-shaming. Why is it any different when the person is thin?

Most men who make stupid comments like that have nothing appealing about themselves to even be talking.  I have no patience for that ugliness. Go look in the mirror Mr Shark and make assessments about yourself.  I'm sure there's tons of improvements you can make instead of critiquing women whose body weight is in correct proportion to their height.  

Super Contributor

a suggestion is to purchase several pair of Laurie Felt jeans when she is on the Q and to sign up for an email reminder so you will be aware when she is on so you can shop away . Laurie brings a few styles when she visits, you can always go online and go on waitlist or order that way too. This is a good idea for anyone who prefers one designer over another.
Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@jennorth wrote:

I love Lori Felt. Her jeans are amazing and she brings class and style at such a great value. I wish you had her on more often. Her personality is wonderful and I love supporting her. Lisa Rinna not so much. Over reacting to everything and calling everything " Fresh" does not make me want to buy it. 

my husband thought she was a boy hahahhahahhahah

I want to give her a big ol' Big Mac and shake

She looks fit and healthy. No Big Mac required. 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson