Esteemed Contributor

Re: Money offers to New people.

@nomar wrote:

I got one last year, but the signatures are just printed..They used to be really signed, I think. QVC used to take care of their customers with fun things like the drawings. Got too big to care now.

Do you really think Q ever had each host hand sign hundreds of thousands to millions of cards?

I've gotten cards since the 1980s and never received one that was hand signed.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

Even friends and family don't send cards!  Keep the signed card and give your very loyal long time customers a reward...try a free item of choice with a value of fifty dollars.  Or a % of total yearly purchases.

Honored Contributor

@nomar wrote:

I get my dander up every time I hear a free money offer to new QVC customers. How about offering a free certificate or something to us old customers that have been with you forever. All we get is a Thanksgiving card. Big deal. You at least used to have drawings with our QVC number for a chance to win some money, etc. 

I agree!

It would be nice for the Q to keep customers by offering some kind of loyalty program with financial incentives.

Trusted Contributor

At least HSN offers deals if you use their credit card, which I have taken advantage of many times - even if I wasn't looking for something. I think today it is 20% (or yesterday). I would appreciate that here.

Honored Contributor

I still get a "Birthday discount" -- usually 25% off or something -- from Soft Surroundings and Anthropologie.  I did get QVC's Thanksgiving card this past year, but it was many years that I didn't get one.  

Valued Contributor

This aggravates me no end. I've been a customer for 30 years, CVN before that. 

I remember getting a card on my birthday month for a $10 credit. Why can't we 

at least get that? It's always about pleasing the new customers. Ugh. Loyalty goes both ways.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with posters!!  Have been with the Q for many years.  Bought my first product from Judy Crowell. 

Would love to receive some financial incentive to continue to be a Q customer.  So many other retail stores offer something for customer loyalty!!  Even HSN - Q's sister station - offers the 20% off every so often.

Trusted Contributor

@corita Agree that financial incentive would be great.  

But remember last year when some customers received random Cheryl's cookies or IKWD mugs ... I'm still waiting for mine, lol.

Sure makes me think how well I'm appreciated by QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Today it was $50 to open a q card account.  I paid mine off. No thanks.

Super Contributor

I don't understand why QVC doesn't send coupons like HSN does. I only shop at HSN once in a while, but yet they send me postcards every so often with $5 off, $10 off, etc...and I always use them!

Just throw us a bone once in a while! Smiley LOL