Honored Contributor

Who in their right mind would think that that survey was sent by QVC?   I guess those are the ones scammers target successfully.

Honored Contributor

If I were a host and found that my employer had anything to do with sending out a survey about me, I'd be absolutely mortified!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Who in their right mind would think that that survey was sent by QVC?   I guess those are the ones scammers target successfully.

@Pook.  The gullible. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@hooked on books Please post your proof that this survey was generated on behalf of QVC. I'd like to see that, if it exists.

@Love my grandkids I"m not hookedonbooks, but I did want to tell you that QVC responded to the post under QTalk titled "Antonella survey", on page 12 is their response and they did CONFIRM they sent it out. 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pook wrote:

@Pook.  The gullible. 

@Kachina624 @Pook .  Yeah, well look below at the Antonella thread.QVC posted and said it’s legit. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's from QVC.  They admit as much.

Respected Contributor

Dear QVC, my suggestion is that you refrain from sending out classless, insulting surveys.

Super Contributor

QVC just went down a few more notches in my eyes.  Evil people.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pook wrote:

@Pook.  The gullible. 

@Kachina624 @Pook .  Yeah, well look below at the Antonella thread.QVC posted and said it’s legit. 

I'm sure @Kachina624 and @Pook   will return to apologize for being so hateful and making unfair assumptions.    Smiley Frustrated    Not.  

Honored Contributor

@SarahW. I believe Antonella said "A" survey had been sent.  She didn't specify what survey, and QVC sends many.  It could have easily been altered by a hacker.  What earthly purpose would a survey soliciting comments about one host serve?  Use your common sense.  

There's no reason for an apology, and nobody was "hateful".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment