Honored Contributor

Re: Models stop tucking tops in front

@Luvsmyfam Oh I am, for sure! But I don't feel quite that "old"! I don't feel like a kid but I don't see myself as "old" as my mom was at 74! I like to stay on top of current things and am active on a few FB pages with some friends and neighbors. I have a wonderful DS, DIL and grands.

Respected Contributor

A pathetic attempt to look cool. Please stop it and show what the clothing looks like naturally on the body. Stop the madness.

Trusted Contributor

I just hate it when they tuck in a strip of the shirt in the front...most sites show this now on their models...looks silly...have never seen anyone wear their shirt out in public like that...and no way you can tell how long it is . I think it started when the tunic-length became the norm...way too long and sloppy in the front...so they don't show you that.

Trusted Contributor

Looks silly.  Looks like they got dressed in the dark.  Does not want to make me buy the top when it is worn like that.  

Trusted Contributor

The "FRENCH TUCK"! I first learned its name on Queer Eye. And yes, if my shirt is thin and if my pants are too big I French tuck!

And I'm a grandma!

-Solar Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm the one who likes to see the tummy area on pants.

Otherwise, I won't order.

But, to be fair to everyone else, maybe they should model the shirt/top worn outside, and then tuck inside in front, for viewing the pants/jeans tummy area.   Or vise-versa.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Wow, complaining about every little thing. You can't see what it looks like for the 10 minutes the host holds it shows the colors, and often more than one model shown wearing the item??? Lol!
Frequent Contributor

If the hosts/models want to wear the half tuck on their own time that is fine.  But when presenting tops, please stop!   The length of the garment is important when deciding to purchase.   Cannot tell when half the top is jammed into their pants.  

@buzzie2 wrote:

Models and hosts need to wear tops to show the customer what it looks like. Tucking it in really aggravates the heck out of me. How are we supposed to see the length etc without being properly displayed.

Honored Contributor

You can at least get an idea of the rise on the pant.

Valued Contributor

I agree....Nobody walks around like that !!