Esteemed Contributor

Model numbers missing on Apple Products

[ Edited ]

I was answering some customer questions about the latest Apple TSV on the product pages.
Some people asked for the model number of the iPad and the Mac Air.
They also inquired, when were these products first introduced by Apple. This information was not listed in the product description.

I noticed the new Netgear Wi-Fi 6 wireless routers do not have the usual Rax product codes listed on the product page or description.
These new products are expensive and customers need information to help shop, and not return items.

Thank you for any help you may provide. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Model numbers missing on Apple Products

One can only assume the products are out of date.  They often do that after they load up lots of junk on them.  I have lost all respect.

Trusted Contributor

Very often companies make models exclusively for QVC so you can't compare them or see outside reviews. That's why I generally stay away from "QVC exclusive" products - even kitchen ones.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Very often companies make models exclusively for QVC so you can't compare them or see outside reviews. That's why I generally stay away from "QVC exclusive" products - even kitchen ones.

To me, anything made especially for QVC means inferior quality.  That description is an automatic deal breaker for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ Montana At one time I would never have believed that nor considered it........but after many negative experiences = I'm a believer now!

(Sun Joe products - Cooks Essentials)