Honored Contributor

Mod Help for Ryka Vero Sandals Please

[ Edited ]

Hello Mods,

Would you please help me and forward this request below to the Ryka team at QVC?

My Mom LOVES her Ryka Vero sandals with the CUSHIONED footbed. Is there any way they can be reordered to be offered on QVC again?

Note: There have been Ryka sandal styles at QVC in the past couple of years but they have a PLASTIC-type footbed, which is not comfortable for Mom so I don't purchase them.

Here is a photo of the Ryka sandals she likes and she loves them in black, blue and tan -- could they please be reordered in all three colors?

Image result for Ryka Vero sandals

They were very popular here at QVC so I am hoping they can be reordered. Thank you for passing on our request! Woman Happy

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mod Help for Ryka Vero Sandals Please

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Hello Mods,

Would you please help me and forward this request below to the Ryka team at QVC?

My Mom LOVES her Ryka Vero sandals with the CUSHIONED footbed. Is there any way they can be reordered to be offered on QVC again?

Note: There have been Ryka sandal styles at QVC in the past couple of years but they have a PLASTIC-type footbed, which is not comfortable for Mom so I don't purchase them.

Here is a photo of the Ryka sandals she likes and she loves them in black, blue and tan -- could they please be reordered in all three colors?

Image result for Ryka Vero sandals

They were very popular here at QVC so I am hoping they can be reordered. Thank you for passing on our request! Woman Happy

Hi @EdithEllenLily yes, I certainly will send this to our buyers. Thank you for posting in our Community forums. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

Re: Mod Help for Ryka Vero Sandals Please

@Kim-QVC Thank you so very much!!! Heart Heart Heart