Super Contributor

It used to be rare that QVC would have an item on the site ready for us to buy, but no color listed or item to see in that color. Now that happens frequently. Little dotted-line circles with no color inside or not item to see in that color. Why are items put on the website without color names or examples?  Why has this started to happen?

Moderators, please explain. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Missing colors and pictures

That frustrates me too!

Just this morning I was interested in a new item, but it has no photo, nor 'click here' measurements.

If they can post some info on an item, why not ALL of the info, including photos, colors and measurements?

It seems like they're doing everything they can to discourage customers from shopping here.

@QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Lake4 and @KingstonsMom,  I've seen these problems, too.    In years past, they were usually isolated to certain devices, browsers, or the need to clear cookies/cache/website data...  that sort of thing.   Now, the problem seems to be growing,  pervasive and system-wide, no matter what devices, software, or browsers we use.

I wish we had a way of knowing which of the QVC Social Team are here for an alert -- I'll try a few name notifications I've seen recently in case they want to review this thread:

@Kim-QVC,  @Alice-QVC,  @Beth-QVC,  @AnjalenaQVC 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Lake4 and @dooBdoo and @KingstonsMom thank you for your feedback I have shared it with our management group.