Valued Contributor

Now this could be a good idea or a bad idea, but if you're going to ask the models questions and expect a response, why not mike them?  I want to hear what they have to say.  Just a thought.

Esteemed Contributor

usually the question is...is the product comfortable..we know the models can't be honest and say no this item stinks...lol..they don't need a mike for that...

Trusted Contributor

The models are paid to promote the clothes they wear so why all the attention to their love of an item.  They can't be truthful.   I would like to hear the models tell us if they are wearing their true size.  Also their inseam in flats.  Most models are 5'8"+ and the average woman is 5'4".   I have heard some models say that they have a long torso and average legs.  Others have said that they are "all legs".   I appreciate that the models height and usual size is sometimes shown on the screen.    You do not use "average" size models so we have to make a guess for ourselves.  I do check the garment measurements but they are not always true.   I watch to see if the blouses gap at the chest, will the cardi/jacket fasten properly, is the pant a proper fit, is the arm hole to big exposing the bra, etc.    Often the models are styled to cover things I need to see.   A lot of time is spent on non product chat so there should be plenty of time for the models to help us.   We are all trying to do our part to buy the correct size and cut down on returns because of bad sizing information.   Most of us shop because we want to purchase.  We do not watch to be entertained.

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

Now this could be a good idea or a bad idea, but if you're going to ask the models questions and expect a response, why not mike them?  I want to hear what they have to say.  Just a thought.

I don't think a mic pack would look good under a fashion item.

Trusted Contributor

@makena @@ models in both Inspired Style shows wear a mike.  It doesn't seem to cause a problem with the clothes.  I like hearing the full discussions about the item

Honored Contributor

@Gram W

I absolutely agree with you!

Honored Contributor

That one is to mouthy already and flirty don't care what she has to say.

We nicknamed her 'caffeine baby'.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no...........too much useless chatter now.    If host and models were really honest about products - they'd get a pink slip on Friday. 

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt.   No one is asking for more useless chatter.   We are asking for truthful accurate information so that we can make our purchases with a better proper fit and fewer returns.   I read reviews, blogs and forums and I see where many of us have greatly reduced our purchases for the same reasons.  QVC says they want our input and suggestions.  We have seen their sales and profits have declined.   Maybe our ideas are worth some consideration.   I for 1 would like to see the quality and value return to QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

The models are paid to wear the clothes.