Frequent Contributor

Microfiber kitchen towel sets from years ago. Bring back please.

Years ago QVC had wonderful microfiber kitchen towel sets In 16 x 23 size available which was fantastic.    I don't need any more cleaning cloths so please omit them from the set.  Just want microfiber 16 x 23 kitchen towels.   Those towels were built to last and in a windowpane style.  I don't know who made them since the tag on mine has faded.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Microfiber kitchen towel sets from years ago. Bring back please.

Is microfiber absorbent? 

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I think they are the best for drying and very absorbent.  But wash them separately and never with softener.  I do a separate microfiber wash when I do laundry.  

Honored Contributor

People still use kitchen towels? Smiley Surprised

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Donnalona, if the towels are the ones I'm visualizing they were Kitchen Millenium brand and were made of 83% polyester and 17% nylon.  I still use these towels daily.

Amazon has the brand but they are a little smaller and are made of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide.  It is my experience this blend is better for cleaning than drying.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

I have two sets of microfiber kitchen towels that QVC sold years ago.  They were sold in sets of 6 or 8.  Half of the towels were solid colors and half were the windowpane pattern.  The name on my tag is faint from washing, but I think it says Home Solutions.

I'd like to see larger towels offered also.  Temptations used to sell microfiber towels but hasn't in a long time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp wrote:

@Donnalona, if the towels are the ones I'm visualizing they were Kitchen Millenium brand and were made of 83% polyester and 17% nylon.  I still use these towels daily.

Amazon has the brand but they are a little smaller and are made of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide.  It is my experience this blend is better for cleaning than drying.

@Marp, QVC also sold the same kind of windowpane towel by Kitchen Millennium in a different fiber mix, 45% cotton, 40% poly, and 15% nylon. I have sets of both and actually prefer the ones with the cotton. 

I would really like them to offer them again. My larger towels are starting to go; the areas between the panes in the cotton-blend windowpane towels starts to fray and they get raggy. The 83/17 are as good as new, though.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

People still use kitchen towels? Smiley Surprised

I have to, or I would go through several paper towel rolls a day.  (expensive)