Frequent Contributor

I AM SO UPSET AND SAD TO HEAR THAT MEREDITH IS LEAVING THE Q, BUT IMOP, I THINK SHE HAS HAD IT WITH THE WAY SUCH A TALENTED WOMAN WAS REDUCED TO JUST AN 8 MINUTE SEGMENT AND ALWAYS BEING INTERUPTED WITH THE STUPID COLOR/QUANTITY UPDATES AND SHE JUST JUST WANTS TO VENTURE OFF INTO MORE PLACES THAT WILL SHOW HER WONDERFUL TALENTS. MAYBE THE FOOD NETWORK OR HER OWN SYNDICATED TV SHOW. I WILL MISS HER LIKE CRAZY, SHE WAS THE BEST THEY HAD.

Honored Contributor

I like Meredith too.Maybe she wanted to do something different on her own.She is a great teacher.

Esteemed Contributor

@libdem and @dex - There's a good thread going on this topic in the Kitchen forum, in case you're interested:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/Blue-Jean-Chef-leaving-QVC/m-p/5100969#M179244

Honored Contributor

@libdemI also consider Meredith one of QVC's best, but to speculate of why she is moving on says absolutely nothing except our own personal thoughts.  I don't think we know why unless she tells us.  Because it could be anything way beyond our thoughts, I will just hope she's leaving for new, good adventures.

Trusted Contributor

NOOOOOOOO, say it isnt so. UGH. What a doll she is...and knows her stuff as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops - Check out the link to the thread I posted above; it includes the email message Meredith distributed to explain why she was leaving the Q.

Honored Contributor

Re: Meredith Laurence

[ Edited ]

@loriqvcThank you  I hadn't seen that.

Edited to add - Read it.  Done with her usual class and clarity.  Good for her.

Respected Contributor

i loved the programming she did on Christmas day last year ....

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

i loved the programming she did on Christmas day last year ....

@Big Joanie. I watched that. As soon as one presentation was over I told myself this will be the last one, then I have other things to do. Well, I kept watching until it was over. She has a way of keeping you interested.

Valued Contributor

I'm disappointed, but I just know we will see her in other high profile places.  She is a class act and has so much talent and personality.  I'm a huge fan.  She needs her own show on Food Network.