Respected Contributor

I think it's a terrible idea. I have zero interest.

Valued Contributor

@Howscome  I highly suggest you follow some QVC hosts on Facebook. You'll get the scoop on upcoming and current menswear. You don't have to deal with the negativity in these forums where people are stuck in the mud. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Men's Market, why not?

[ Edited ]

Men With Control? I don't like this title at all. Sounds like a domineering man.

Men have been controlling the world for as far back as it goes!

She should have played off the Attitudes line instead DUDEATTUDES. If she uses this next I will demand a cut!  😝 

I do not want to see my husband sitting around shopping QVC, buying Como Knits, wearing that clingy, body conscious material, giving him CURVATION 😂  Popping it in the washer, Popping it in the dryer, Popping it on his body! 

With both of us buying; we will go broke in 6 months! 

Respected Contributor

I don't have a problem with it. 
QVC needs to do something besides show the same tired products. 

Respected Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@Howscome There will be a lot more men's items on the way! Alberti is working with Barefoot Dreams, WWC and Truth Love World. I don't agree with the old school thinking that men should be limited to brick and mortar shopping only, especially since Covid. Hang in there, it's coming. :-)

Those are 3 brands I would never in a million years choose for a man.  As for Truth Love World, I've never undertsood its appeal even to women.

Valued Contributor

Re: Men's Market, why not?

[ Edited ]

Alberti just released the beginning of Menswear by Cuddlduds currently available on QVC https://cur.lt/fit9fm8eo

Honored Contributor

Every retailer has a target market. Q is no different.

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS  'men with control'  -- my first thought when I saw the name . I agree that your 2nd choice would be better !

I thought I heard Carolyn & Gary mention a men's line coming. That is ok with me. I would do like I do with most $50.+ casual tops etc. and wait until they reduce the price.