Super Contributor

Re: Melissa the Keurig Vendor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

What are the instructions?  

Years ago when my husband worked for a company that was a vendor for QVC they would instruct on clothing colors, best angle to stand. Also talking points. Probably more instructions but it's been a long time so I don't remember everything he tells me.

Trusted Contributor

Since I seem to have ruffled some feathers, I'll go ahead & ruffle some more lol. I don't know how to post pics or videos, but go to "items recently on air" from yesterday(Wed.) & watch one of her videos. She's got these two long blond hair extensions hanging in the front. She always does kitchen presentations & her hair is always like that. It would look great if she did beauty or fashion presentations...but kitchen? It just seems odd to me. I guess it's time to change the channel! 😉😏
Honored Contributor

Are you assuming they are extensions or do you have first hand knowledge?

And actually, what is the difference?  Extensions are real hair.

No presentor, chef, vendor, inventor, creator, butcher,  host etc. ever wear hair nets or gloves either which may be required in a restaurant setting.

She isn't doing anything different or wrong.  At least she wasn't squishing the K cups!

Trusted Contributor

Actually I think I did see her squish a K cup!😂🤣
Regular Contributor

She seems to be on quite frequently with different products. I find her Keurig presentations annoying. An immediate channel change for me.
Super Contributor

I love her, I think she is darling! Isn’t she the vendor that has 4 or 5 children? 

Contributor

She is married to Keith Epps. The Epps family supplies many of the vendors who present .

Super Contributor

Some people have their cats and dogs in the kitchen around food....so her hair hanging over the food is no biggie.