Trusted Contributor
She's a doll...very sweet. And she has long beautiful hair. But her hair is always front & center during her food & drink presentations. She usually presents Keurig, but I saw her present disposable cutting boards recently. She was cutting up meat & veggies with her hair hanging right over the food. I try not to post petty things, but this just kinda grosses me out.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Melissa the Keurig Vendor

Liked her when she first started -- stardom seems to change them. Hair + Food = disgusting I agree.

Honored Contributor

She needs to cut it off @bobby5  or put it back in a ponytail when she's on air.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for her little girl voice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thanks, Kachina264.  Agreed.  Amy also has a voice not fit for broadcasting.  Give her a huge salary for a behind-the-scenes job.

Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
She's a doll...very sweet. And she has long beautiful hair. But her hair is always front & center during her food & drink presentations. She usually presents Keurig, but I saw her present disposable cutting boards recently. She was cutting up meat & veggies with her hair hanging right over the food. I try not to post petty things, but this just kinda grosses me out.

Doesn't bother me in the least.  She is not a chef preparing my meal.  She is a vendor rep demonstrating an item.  I not buying that exact one nor eating that item.  I think it is kinda petty.  I don't get the skeevies over things that don't even remotely affect me.

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@bobby5 wrote:

Doesn't bother me in the least.  She is not a chef preparing my meal.  She is a vendor rep demonstrating an item.  I not buying that exact one nor eating that item.  I think it is kinda petty.  I don't get the skeevies over things that don't even remotely affect me.

@RespectLife Totally agree.  If she was serving my food that would be a whole other story.  

Honored Contributor

Your not going to eat it so dont worry about it.  Just ignore it and enjoy the show.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

I am sure someone at QVC is doing her hair and makeup. The vendors are also given instructions on how to appear on screen. 

Esteemed Contributor

What are the instructions?