Valued Contributor

May QVC please share Heidi Daus with HSN?

I am a Heidi Daus fan and I would love to see her come to visit QVC. Her jewelry is so well made; I have  pieces I've worn for 30 years and still love. I am a college professor and every time I walk into my classroom, I see all the "girls" checking out my jewelry, and then they compliment it. I often wear a jacket with a silk scarf and a Heidi Daus pin, and also a ring. Whenever I wear dresses, I usually have a gorgeous Heidi Daus necklace and a matching bracelet; either that, or a piece of Joan Rivers jewelry from 25 years ago when her jewelry was heavily plated and truly fine quality. And I love watching Heidi's presentations! She is really fun.

I am enjoying the sharing of vendors between QVC and HSN; its refreshing to watch some new presentations instead of the same-old. Thanks for considering this idea!

Honored Contributor

Re: May QVC please share Heidi Daus with HSN?

@65and fabulous.   Why do you need her on QVC when you can watch her on HSN?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I second the motion. I love her jewelry. It's different not same old only different.

As to the second poster for me I don't watch that much tv and very rarely watch other shopping channels.

Super Contributor

I agree, I watch and order from both so I prefer they not come to the Q. HSN has better offers on free shipping and such.

Mint

Honored Contributor

i dont really want her to come to QVC.

i am very happy with her on HSN where i can find coupon codes AND they discount their items more frequently.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Does she do silvertone now?  Goldtone is not my thing.

Super Contributor

It seems some of the posters aren't aware QVC and HSN are one and the same now.  

Respected Contributor

Love Heidi's jewerly. It is something you dont see coming and going as you are out and about. I disagree about moving her to qvc. Don't do it.  She is fantastic on HSN, and hsn has coupons and better sales then the Q. Like the hosts better on HSN too. Lots of fun when Heidi is on. I don't think the same vibe would happen if she was moved to another station.

Respected Contributor

I'm pretty sure it's legal to make purchases from more than one place.