New Contributor

Mastectomy Bras and Swimwear

I'd like to see the Q offer some mastectomy bras and swimwear. There may not be enough interest for a dedicated show, but maybe they could have some online.

It would be great if some of the cute swimsuits were offered in a mastectomy style.

Thanks!

Re: Mastectomy Bras and Swimwear

Oh yes, please offer such items, especially the swimwear.  I'm a new "survivor" (thank you very much) and need a swimsuit that really accomodates my prosthesis (unlike some, for which the presenter suggests a prosthesis fits, but it doesn't.)  Thanks very much.  We uni-breasted babes are here to stay, with purchasing power!

New Contributor

ALONG THESE LINES,  BEING A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR, AND HAVE NOT HAD RECONSTRUCTED SURGERY,  I WISH BREEZIES WOULD OFFER A PADDED BRA OR SOMETHING SIMILAR.  THEY ONLY CATER TO MINIMIZER BRAS FOR THOSE WHO ARE LARGE.  ALL THOSE GENDELL'S LOOK LIKE THEY ALL HAVE HAD SURGERY TO ENLARGE THEIR BREAST.  

Valued Contributor

Wow ! I love this idea!  I had a mastectomy and did not have reconstruction....I like the idea of the padded bra that would work for us, maybe with removable pads in different sizes.

I know that Nancy Hornbeck is a survivor, as is Carolyn Gracie.

Hope they might see this good idea.