Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart and Hosts

[ Edited ]

I like Martha and her products, they are always top quality and you can tell she is involved in production of her merchandise and actually owns and uses them.......

She may be a bit direct in her personality but that doesn't bother me....And that Jack-In-The-Box commercial that actually poked fun at her just hows she has a good sense of humor....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Alberti was fabulous  Jill is also great  I thought Jennifer did a fine job

agree

Super Contributor

I agree and she does much better with a male host. In general I find her to be all of the above and its weird to watch because she does act stale , really she just is too much of an icon to be a fun person. She takes herself so seriously, but I used to love her shows when she interacted and it would be a great idea to let her talk as much as she wants on QVC. I note she doesnt seem to really WANT to talk that much now? Is that just me? 

Honored Contributor

They've probably warned her that they have strict time constraints with no time for rambling.  I imagine its kind of hard to have to constantly adjust to different hosts and the amount of talking they do.  I thought Martha was especially cute with Antonella last week.  They hit it off well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Martha DID NOT appreciate Kerstin suddenly deciding to do squats on live television while wearing her jeans last week and let her know so with some very sarcastic remarks.

Go Martha!

(And doing squats when you are not selling exercise equipment is completely unnecessary.)

Trusted Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

Alberti and Jill were very good with Martha.  Alberti had her laughing alot.

@countrylady She and Alberti got along so well that QVC should worry that she might want him to come work for her. That would be funny!😁

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Martha is a perfectionist.  I can relate to that.  Sometimes it is hard to live with, but I admire Martha the way she always has been able to bounce back from anything.  And yes, I have seen her laugh many times.

I hope QVC pairs her w/hosts that are willing to let her talk and get her point across.  Don't like her w/Alberti or some of the young hosts who just want to be the center of attention and say stupid things.  Martha is not going to stand for that.  Alberti is too giggly on any show he hosts.

Respected Contributor

So I hope you are not watching when Jennifer hosts.  

Respected Contributor

What is this?  Bash Martha and hosts.  Come on girls.  Feel better now.  How old are you, 12?