Trusted Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart and Hosts

I like Martha so I do watch her. She knows her products and doesn’t stand around ummming and ahhhing at a product like some other people that should have a clue of what they brought to QVC to sell.

Eveyone has their own opinion.  I remember watching her on HSN when she was big into her craft line.  People would call in and she would not even look up while she was talking and kept fiddling with the project she was working on.  It was really rude.  She is not my cup of tea.

Trusted Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

I like Martha so I do watch her. She knows her products and doesn’t stand around ummming and ahhhing at a product like some other people that should have a clue of what they brought to QVC to sell.

Eveyone has their own opinion.  I remember watching her on HSN when she was big into her craft line.  People would call in and she would not even look up while she was talking and kept fiddling with the project she was working on.  It was really rude.  She is not my cup of tea.

@Jinlei 

So why do you still watch her?

If she is  really rude, and not your cup of tea?

Contributor

I agree..J Coffey is NOT the host for Martha or anyone else for that matter! “Look at me me me me!”  Martha has class! Why does Martha need a host to show her items anyway? I think she would do just fine on her own..some of the other hosts barely let anybody else talk! I say let Martha have her own show! 

Trusted Contributor

So why do you still watch her?
If she is really rude, and not your cup of tea?

If you read my post, I said I USED TO WATCH HER.  I do not anymore.  Good for you if you like her,  everyone to their own opinion.

Respected Contributor

Yes, you are so right. I watched Martha and Jill this weekend and there was a huge difference. Totally enjoyed and totally bought a bunch. Hope to watch for them more in the future.

Contributor

Martha had a cooking show with Snoop Dog. It was halarious. Both of them had the giggles creating a dish. Show is called Pot Luck. Hope it comes on again. We need something to laugh at.