Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart and Hosts

There are a few hosts that could go away: Jenifer Coffey, Ari Conn, Alberti is terrible with Martha.  Someone that is pairing these hosts should probably go too. 

Contributor

Oh, by the way Jayne Brown and Pat D. did also lease. Especially when Jayne started to rearrange Valeries set and the item fell down. Just saying. I do not know why they pair the two together. They are not twins, sisters, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@tobes wrote:

What is this?  Bash Martha and hosts.  Come on girls.  Feel better now.  How old are you, 12?

96c4144587d6b606b7cc1fa48bca444844d07884e15b19dbcadc1e00ac94a814.jpg

@Spurt  - I agree and thought the post by @tobes was not very kind to fellow posters. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mlsg wrote:

Jennifer is 43. Still young  enough

Young enough to?

a.) Not be able to work with Martha

b.) To not know how to control her behavior

c.) To get out while the getting is good

Trusted Contributor

Martha  Stewart always has to be in control.  I do not like her and do not watch her.  Big ego.

Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Martha  Stewart always has to be in control.  I do not like her and do not watch her.  Big ego.

I like Martha so I do watch her. She knows her products and doesn’t stand around ummming and ahhhing at a product like some other people that should have a clue of what they brought to QVC to sell.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper     Spot on!  Martha treats the customers with respect!  And that is lacking in a lot of what QVC presents now days.  Especially in some of the cooking shows that aren't much about cooking. 

Valued Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

Jennifer is 43. Still young  enough

Young enough to?

a.) Not be able to work with Martha

b.) To not know how to control her behavior

c.) To get out while the getting is good

@Johnnyeager 

She just still young woman.

The rest it’s not really my business or my decision.

This is QVC business and their employee and vendor and I can assume they ok with this host. Even more I guess Martha is ok too. If she really wants she can request other host.

They have reports and know how each host doing and what profit they bring.Since Jennifer still there and working with important vendors I am asssum she is ok.

But again this is just QVC business.

Occasional Contributor

Their show together was almost painful to watch. But when Jennifer was with Brooke Shields the next hour she did great.

Super Contributor

Boy do I agree with that !  I watched the show Jennifer had with her on decorating and it was painful to watch. Jennifer had no class and was asking stupid questions and the show just dragged by and I felt really sorry for Martha.  Jill would have been a much better choice or Jayne.   WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?