Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart and Hosts

Martha and Jill work very well together.  Jill is a mini-Martha and understands the Martha brand.  Martha has tons of respect for Jill and says so on air because Martha can see that Jill actually uses this stuff and gets the whole point.

I have not seen Martha with Alberti, but I  can see that working very well.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Martha and Jill work very well together.  Jill is a mini-Martha and understands the Martha brand.  Martha has tons of respect for Jill and says so on air because Martha can see that Jill actually uses this stuff and gets the whole point.

I have not seen Martha with Alberti, but I  can see that working very well.

I saw alberti with martha and she said something very rude to him and i heard him say i'm trying to. I can't believe nobody picked it up.

martha wants to do what she wants in order for her products to sell. SHE'S THE BOSS.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@avid shopper wrote:

no one can sync with Martha....she is snooty and condescending 

@avid shopper   I don't find Martha to be that way at all.  I think she's a bit shy and uncomfortable in new situations with people she doesn't know.  Once she settles in, she warms up and is very friendly.  You can't beat the quality of her merchandise; I think she's a great asset to QVC.

Martha Stewart sells well-made quality items Everything - in particular the clothing that I have purchased from the Martha Stewart's line is excellent!

Super Contributor

Alberti has the best rapport with Martha and he prevents the wheels from going off the bus!   Sometimes she says things that are hilariously inappropriate for the Q, Alberti doesn't miss a beat.

Respected Contributor

Yup that Alberti is a little rascal. He fits great with Martha who I like BEST with Snoop! Now those two really cook together.

Image result for martha and snoop

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Martha DID NOT appreciate Kerstin suddenly deciding to do squats on live television while wearing her jeans last week and let her know so with some very sarcastic remarks.

Go Martha!

(And doing squats when you are not selling exercise equipment is completely unnecessary.)

@Johnnyeager 

That's Kerstin...

she always manages to do something to turn the show so its about her, and make herself the spotlight 

Woman TongueWoman MadWoman Frustrated

Why QVC chooses to give her prime shows is beyond me....

She makes me grab the remote....

Image result for cat with tv remote

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tobes wrote:

What is this?  Bash Martha and hosts.  Come on girls.  Feel better now.  How old are you, 12?

96c4144587d6b606b7cc1fa48bca444844d07884e15b19dbcadc1e00ac94a814.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Martha and Pat appeared very comfortable - Jen is too young.  Best to put Martha with Jill (who appreciates decorating) or Mary Beth or some age range.  Not Antonella please!

@fthunt.  Jennifer young?  You'd better take another close-up look.  She has a daughter in college.  She just acts immature so you'll think she's young.  Must be working.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

They joked about him working for her and leaving Q.

Valued Contributor

Jennifer is 43. Still young  enough