Super Contributor

Please when you have many colors or patterns of things please find a way to mark them so the hosts know what they are presenting. You could put a small sticker on the back of the item or a tag of some kind. It would make the presentation go so much smoother.

Honored Contributor

Stick big ole Post-It-Notes on the front of them.  Honest, we don't care, just get the colors right without fumbling.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@bowlicious what a great idea!! I saw a lipstick presentation last week where the QVC host had 3 lipstick colors to present and strangely enough, she didn't get them correct accoring to the vendor. I didn't understand why the host didn't look at the bottom of the tube for the name of the lipstick, or take the time to learn the colors before she went on air to sell them. 

Honored Contributor

Its pretty easy to memorize three shades.  Now all that D&C is a different story.  Run through 13 colors without notes of some sort and you are bound to get some wrong. LABEL THEM !   Even Mary Beth, a seasoned pro, had an issue with Dooney & Bourke colors.  Pale blue and Caribbean blue, so close I'm surprised they had both in one bag. No big deal until you order the wrong color and have to send it back.  Then you are unhappy and they are unhappy.  

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06   I saw that and also wondered why she didn't just glance at the tube.  As soon as she said the colors, I knew they were wrong.  Host not too bright.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment