Honored Contributor

Re: Management should read these boards

Write letters & SNAIL MAIL to the corporate office (owners) about your concerns.  If more people would do that, then perhaps you will see the "requested" changes and/or a few would get responses back from the owners.

This is a user to user message board - PTB do not interact w/the posters by posting.  Doubtful, the PTB read any of these postings. 

Snail mail letters have more power & get results when enough people write in to the corporate office (owners).

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Write letters & SNAIL MAIL to the corporate office (owners) about your concerns.  If more people would do that, then perhaps you will see the "requested" changes and/or a few would get responses back from the owners.

This is a user to user message board - PTB do not interact w/the posters by posting.  Doubtful, the PTB read any of these postings. 

Snail mail letters have more power & get results when enough people write in to the corporate office (owners).

I did send send a letter regarding the boring and repetitive programming and never heard back..... crickets. So snail mail doesn't seem to work either. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@makena I still come to the Forums, but I finally woke up and realized that QVC is not a place I choose to shop anymore, the CS used to be top notch, now I have had rude, unsatisfactory service, and the general attitude of "Who Cares" I am sorry but they are the representatives that QVC customers talk to on a daily basis, and their attitude does reflect QVC as a whole, you would think someone would care what us customers are saying, but I know they don't as they keep apologizing for our inconvenience, and then the next day the same things happen all over again, saying "Sorry can only cut it for so long, actions speak louder than words, IMO!

Honored Contributor

@Wheatchick1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think these boards and forums are a very small percentage of the over all QVC viewers and customers.  I doubt " management " really care what is said.

We have been complaining about the horrible website,  being over charged for return packages and much more for  YEARS.

nothing has changed. 

I agree. I think that management thinks that since QVC is in 110 million or so homes that the malcontents who post on these forums are an extremely insignificant percentage of their demographics and therefore not really anything to give serious consideration to.

In other words, they just basically blow this off.

As they totally should, considering most of the “QVC needs to do what I want” content has to do with trashing the organization, its employees and vendors and rarely seems to consider business sense in their wants. Meme, gimmegimme, I want.  But a very small percentage of customers.

Observing the foot-stomping and hissyfit-throwing is simultaneously genuinely funny and eyerolling at the chutzpah.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Management is focused on profits.  As long as profits continue, there is no reason for management to be concerned about what is said on these boards.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I was Q management, I wouldn't read these forums.   While there are many constructive comments, they can be difficult to find among all the whining, 'I'm offended", host bashing, and other judgmental comments.

Besides, I don't think Q cares.  Q is a "big business" and all they care about is their bottom line. They will reap benefits from the new tax laws and will use it as profit or for shareholders just like every other big business.   If they make money, they are happy.  If not, they'll change something to increase revenue but those changes are based on profit potential, not posts or customer input.

Respected Contributor

Maybe they do when they need a laugh.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

Why the heck would Q keep the boards up and running if they don't pay attention. Money for nothing? I don't think so. They read but no do. Too bad...lots of good ideas here along with a lot of......you know what.

Respected Contributor

I think they keep the boards up because it’s another way for them to entice us to buy, buy, buy. That’s the purpose of any online retailer. 

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Just because you personally don't get what you want doesn't mean management doesn't know what's being said.  Not even everyone who comes to the forums thinks the same way, so how would we know whether management cares what we write?

Agreed.  I believe management absolutely knows what's being said on these boards, but that does not equate to them acting on the suggestions you see here.  

Just think about it, for every malcontented statement expressed here (and most of those posters say that's why they stopped watching or shopping here), there are potentially thousands of customers that never post because they are happy (or at least satisfied) with their QVC experience.  Those satisfied customers do watch & shop, and probably tell family and co-workers.  You have no way of knowing if your opinion is of the majority.  You could see 100 different posters saying similar things here, but that's still not the universe, or even a proven majority of QVC customers, no matter what some think. 

It's great to offer feedback always, but don't expect a multi-billion dollar corporation, owned by another multi-billion dollar corporation, to bow to your individual suggestions of change.  That's not blowing anyone off, that's leaving the actual changes to TPTB.