Valued Contributor

Making things easier to find on line

Please please make the colors of items searchable by key word.  For example I have spent an hour flipping back and forth looking for a particular color tank top still have not found it.  If you could make such colors as "lily pad" or cocoa searchable it would be so much easier to find things. 

Also if you could post the colors in tiny boxes on the thumbnail page we would not have to go into the full page to find out what colors an item is available in. 

Please, pretty please.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Making things easier to find on line

@toria Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions for making colors easier to locate, I will gladly pass along your request. 

Thanks again,

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

Oh that would be a huge help. 

Additionally, in the handbag section, even though you can choose color families. For some reason it's not very accurate. If I search for purple, I'll get bags that are not available in purple. I have no idea why. And I know that some of them, never were available in any shade on the purple scale. So it's not like it was a sold out color. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

The search feature could use an overhaul.  Sometimes you can search by size, sometimes you can't.  I noticed that when looking at clearance items.  I had to click on the item to see what sizes were available.

Honored Contributor

QVC's search feature is one of, if not the, worst I've ever used.  I usually give up in disgust long before I've found what I want.  I can see where things like color and size would be difficult to program because even if they once had it, things go in and out of stock constantly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Years ago I remember being able to search by color.  I used to look for dark red a lot, and other colors.  Then that feature disappeared.

I'd rather find a garment that USED to be available in a particular color, than not to be able to search on color at all.  I'm an adult.  I understand that things sell out.  Sometimes I think QVC tries to coddle us unnecessarily, like when they hide the sold-out colors from the viewers during the presentations.   

I think that "hiding" makes things difficult for those who may have bought the color and maybe then want to coordinate an item with something else.   Or at least perhaps they want to see how a shade looks against another shade (this is obviously before receiving an item at home). 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.