Valued Contributor

Make it easier to print return labels!!

I am trying to return something but there is nowhere to push to print the return label.  When I click on start a return it brings me to a screen that lets me print my own label but not the prepaid one.  Please fix this.  Make it easy to find how to print the prepaid label.  It sure be as clear and as plain as day.  Now I have to call and talk to someone and the system is down.  This is ridiculous.  Also how hard is it to put the return label with the order.  Ok if you wanted to get rid of the expensive adhesive labels but a little ink would not cost much and we could use our own tape.

Honored Contributor

Re: Make it easier to print return labels!!

I also had a problem printing out a label, a label which wouldn't print on the paper!  I did call customer service and was told I would receive one in the mail.  I am still waiting.  If the Q is going to phase out labels in packages, they need to find an option .  I always keep the order information to check against my purchases. We all return items, why make it difficult to do so. 

Honored Contributor

QVC's just released earnings report states they lost revenue in S&H charges.  Maybe they're weaning us off pre-paid returns and we'll soon be on our own offically (with a S&H increased cost?).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It seems like there is a real glitch with the printing of return labels.  I received something I wanted to return, and it didn't come with any paperwork.  I went to my order online to print a label, but it didn't print a label, just said I could go to my account and print a label.  So, I chatted with customer service and they emailed me a label, but it turned out to be the same non label.  So I chatted again and that time I had her wait while I checked the new email with the "label" attachment and it was the same issue.  The label is now being usps mailed to me.  

Respected Contributor

I've recently had problem with starting a return on line (well, it's going to be an exchange).  I can't get past the screen where it's all filled out and at the bottom supposed to click continue.  Can't even make it to label page.  I had to email CS and they sent me one.

Valued Contributor

The same thing happened to me.  Called customer service and told them I could not print the label from the website.  They sent something they called a label.  It was not a label just a note to go to the website and print a return label which can't be done.  Now she is mailing it.  What a mess.

Occasional Contributor

We'll good luck to you. I ordered a Mr Christmas tree and have been trying to get a return label for WEEKS.   I get the same message as you did. When they emailed me one. Same thing. When they mailed me one. Same thing. 
I have contacted the social team and they are mailing me one. We will see what comes of it. By the way that tree was horrendous

think my next step will be BBB complaint

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

So the label I received from the social team was also blank. They arranged for UPS to come pick up the tree and they did it this morning. They were able to help me so a big shout out to the Social Team!