Occasional Contributor

Make a Forum catagory for "suggestions to vendors"

It would be nice if customers had a way to leave suggestions or ideas for vendors. Sometimes I wonder if an item has been reordered or discontinued. Maybe I have a suggestion on ways to improve or change an item. It would be a way to leave feedback for vendors all in one place. Not everyone used Facebook or Twitter.

Honored Contributor

Re: Make a Forum catagory for "suggestions to vendors"

That’s a very good idea!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Red Pepper   As nice and innocent as that sounds it would never work on these forums.  The mods would be deleting post after post. I can think of several vendors that would be ripped to shreds due to their talking all the time and touching the models. etc.  There would be virtually no good posts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Red Pepper - Your request is actually the true purpose of the Suggestion Box forum: to share suggestions about QVC items, programming, and other elements that can be picked up by and/or passed along to the powers that be. If you specifically ask for a moderator to share something, you'll typically get an acknowledgment that this has been done (and sometimes the mods do that proactively as well). However, the most direct route for feedback or questions for vendors is to use their social media pages—many specifically look for new ideas in that arena, and there have been many QVC customers (including me) who have received replies from the vendors sharing their thoughts.

Trusted Contributor

@Red Pepper  I think this is a wonerful idea. It would have to be pushed up the QVC chain so that vendors were made aware of the forum and actually looked at it. It would take a little effort on your part, but I believe it would be well worth it.

Esteemed Contributor

YES!

Respected Contributor

I doubt the vendors would read this forum or any forum.  They are coached by QVC as to what to say and what not to say.  The other day I saw a young woman vendor whom I had never seen before and I thought she appeared nervous.  She was selling a boot with a heel and at one point when there was silence, she popped in and said "you could wear this to the pumpkin patch".  It was very awkward and I just imagined she was coached to use that line even though the shoe she was presenting would not be appropriate for a pumpkin patch.  Made me laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

Never going to happen.

(A) The Mods have repeatedly said that there will NOT be any new forums or sub-forums. Period.

(B) Vendors don't come here for advice and suggestions.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.