New Contributor

I would like Susan Graver to instruct us as to what in her line goes with what.  For example, she is selling a top in several different colors so she pairs the tops with several pants in her line in the appropriate colors.  She could have say 3 manequins dressed in these tops and the pants and then on the screen pops up the item numbers and colors of the pants.  If she has more than 3 pants to show us, then she could have them on a rolling rack next to the manequins and their item numbers and colors would also pop up on the screen.  This would not displace the models as we need to see the garment on different heights and sizes. I for one could use more instruction and I would bet Susan Graver would sell more garments this way.  Any thoughts how this idea could be improved? 

Respected Contributor

Personally, this would be too much information for the host and SG to manage. We can’t get through the colors now without overtalking, constant background comments, and incessant flipping and turning. Throw in another element, like mannequins, and I think if their heads didn’t explode, mine would. I do like the idea of showing suggested pairings, but that would depend on what’s in stock, and restocking colors and sizes takes time. They do offer other suggestions on the web site for each item, and this might be a good place to show suggested pairings on mannequins.. 

Honored Contributor

In the past, I've heard the host say that a lot of her things are made to match other things of hers. On a chance, look at some of the videos of things you like and see if they mention that in the videos.  

Super Contributor

According to SG, everything she makes goes with everything she makes.

New Contributor

I understand what all of you are saying but sometimes a top looks better with a skinny leg bottom than say a straight leg or a flared pant.  Also if one wants to put a colored bottom with the top it's almost impossible to know if a certain color or certain shade of a color will blend with the top.  Computer colors are usually not accurate and the names of these colors are sometimes so bizarre that one can't go by the color name. For example, what does the color "raisin" look like in person--I don't know. I sincerely doubt if the color "raisin" goes with every garment SG manufactures. There has to be a better way.  Maybe SG should attack this idea from the QVC website than on air.

Honored Contributor

I think most of us are quite capable of figuring out what does or doesn't go with what.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

TMI.  I figure every top will go with black pants and or denim jeans.  That's enough for me.  No way do I buy special pants for any top.