Occasional Contributor

MORE COLORS -- SKECHERS TWILIGHT AND MORE WIDE WIDTHS IN ALL SKECHERS

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD TROUBLE FINDING SHOES THAT FIT PROPERLY.  WHEN I BOUGHT THE SKECHERS "TWILIGHT" BUNGEE SHOES, I WENT AHEAD AND GAMBLED ON BEING 3 PAIR AT ONE TIME.  I LOVE THEM!!!!  PLEASE BRING THIS SHOE IN MORE COLORS IN WIDE WIDTHS ---- ALONG WITH BRINGING MORE WIDE WIDTHS IN SKECHERS.

Honored Contributor

Re: MORE COLORS -- SKECHERS TWILIGHT AND MORE WIDE WIDTHS IN ALL SKECHERS

Honored Contributor

They frequently have Sketchers featured on Zulily.  Many of them are described as "extended width" but they never say wide.  I assume they're wider than mediums but not as wide as wide.  I know for sure they'd be too wide for my B width foots.  You might watch for them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

THANK YOU!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also vote for more wide width, in all sizes and styles.  I've been buying them from Amazon because QVC hasn't been carrying my size in the Wide width.

Occasional Contributor

I bought my first Sketchers 3 years ago on QVC. So comfortable! I wanted them as house shoes. I just reordered them , same style. They flop off the back of my heel!  I compared them to my old ones. You can see on the old ones, the top of  heel part of the shoe, slightly tilts forward, making an almost not noticable grip on the top of your heel. This makes all the difference in the world! Now you can see where it is straight up, and allows the shoe to flop off your heel.    Where is quality control?