Honored Contributor

*MODS* Please bring back "My Activity"

I cannot figure out a way to go to postings that I have participated in.  I DO NOT mean MY POSTS but posts that the OP has made & I responded to it.

"My Activity" from the old forum you could do the above.  It appears you can no longer do so.  Or am I missing this setting in "My Settings/Preferences?" confused.gif

Thanking in advance for your attention in this matter.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Re: *MODS* Please bring back "My Activity"

I would like to know the answer to this as well.  I like to follow posts that I comment on!

Esteemed Contributor

Someone is sure to post a long, convoluted, complicated workaround to be "helpful"; this is currently the only way to view your posting history (original posts and replies).

The moderators posted over a month ago that we'd be updated on this critical feature.

So far, crickets.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Someone is sure to post a long, convoluted, complicated workaround to be "helpful"; this is currently the only way to view your posting history (original posts and replies).

The moderators posted over a month ago that we'd be updated on this critical feature.

So far, crickets.

It doesn't even take a minute to do this.   It takes longer to post the instructions, or post a complaint here.

They are slowly giving us things we are asking for. Since you can do this already without much effort, it really doesn't need to be a high priority IMO.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

I posted this same request when they first changed the boards. I am glad someone else has done it again. I don't want to click on my name and do all the rigamarole. I would like the My Activity option back. The IT team could do this in a relatively short time. My time on these boards has been curtailed extensively due to the changes; the feel of the boards and the awkwardness of utility of the system are two of the reasons. I am also not particularly fond of the over sensitivity of the moderation system. It would be a vast improvement, in my opinion , to simply click on 'My Activity' to track the response to a question I may have asked or to see responses on a thread I had participated in.

Honored Contributor

I agree that while one can create an approximation with work-arounds, My Activity just as it previously existed would be a very welcome addition or return, depending on how you look at it.  I think it would be particularly useful to posters who feel they get 'lost', and it would also encourage posting in more forums and threads for many posters - something everyone claims to want, since there are always "not as many posts, not as many people posting" comments.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

The My Activity option was so simple and right within QVC.  I would love to have it back.  I'm not a fan of setting up the whole "workaround" and then going to bookmarks to retrieve it

The mods have been so supportive in granting requests.  I hope they're considering this change for us.

Honored Contributor

@smokymtngal wrote:

The My Activity option was so simple and right within QVC.  I would love to have it back.  I'm not a fan of setting up the whole "workaround" and then going to bookmarks to retrieve it

The mods have been so supportive in granting requests.  I hope they're considering this change for us.

I second this emotion.

QVC Social Team

Hello @Mz iMac@Judaline@smoky22@Moonchilde@cotto22!

I wanted to let you know that this function has now been added to your account. You can easily see all of your posting activity! We hope this helps make your posting experience even better! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you Eva!  I'm going to start a thread so everyone knows this.