Contributor

Is there any way QVC could make room for Men's fashions and products?  I have been a QVC shopper for many, many years and would love to see shows about Men's fashions, etc.  

I want to be able to shop for the men in my family too! This would be a wonderful thing and would make many qvc families very happy!  

Please don't leave the guys out, we love them!

Honored Contributor

Re: MEN'S Fashions and products

Heaven's forbid!  The programming is boring enough as it is. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Hasn't selling men's clothing/shoes (other than sports branded gear) been tried in the past? If it has, I'm guessing the sales weren't very good!

Contributor

I don't watch QVC be entertained though, at times, I really do enjoy it.  I watch QVC shop for things my family and I may need.  Plus gifts for friends or family.  

I'm sorry you think the programming is boring but QVC fills a need for me.  That need which is stated above.  I  have a brother and a husband who are both disabled vets and are unable to shop on their own or who would rather not be in public to do so.  I also have an elderly father who prefers not to shop or at times, unable to.

It would greatly be appreciated for the men to be included as well.  I am a caregiver as well as working full time and if there shows that catered to men, I know I for one, would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Valued Contributor

@Puppy-eyes7 I just asked my Husband if he would be interested in Mens Clothing on a Shopping Channel..and he said YES..I hate shopping and I know this to be a fact..I think most Men are not a Fan of shopping and that many Women are shopping for their Husbands..I know I buy his Underware from Jockey and I just Ordered 2 Swim Trunks from Macy's online..I am sure there are many women who do the same...I don't ever remember QVC having Mens clothing..I could be wrong..BUT..if it was a long time ago..Maybe it's time to RETHINK  this and start having some Mens clothing within AM Style and PM Style..Maybe?

Contributor

That is awesome, Alexa6352!  I know my husband would love to shop on QVC.  No hassles.  I know it would make a lot of people's lives simpler.

I PRAY they do consider it!  Even my brother who is a Trauma nurse and has very little down time, said he would certainly be interested.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

Men already shop online for clothes and shoes, but the Q would have to give free S&H and returns or the men would not buy here. My son buys his socks from a vendor in Turkey and his S&H is free. Come on now QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Heaven's forbid!  The programming is boring enough as it is. 

I think this sums it up.  Men's clothing is boring, and I know as I've bought lots of it over the years.  The only variation I've seen over the past 10 years has been the change from pleated pants to flat front pants. Yawn...

Highlighted
Contributor

I don't agree.  Men's clothing is just fun as women's.   But then again...I do love fashion.