Contributor

I wish QVC would update Meet the Hosts, including all hosts from Q and Q2.   The new ladies have been there long enough and should be recognized.   Also, I wish Q would go back to a little information about each host -- education, job backgrounds, personal info if they want to share online (do on TV).   I am not interested in seeing just their blogs and product preferences.   I don't read QVC on line often, but when I do, I would like to find this information on hosts.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you, I really feel the new host are doing a great job. I enjoyed reading all there bio's.

Honored Contributor

Even if there's a notation that they're 'hosts in training', if they're on-air then they should be on the host page... As for their product preferences, it's just another marketing tool... Who cares about their favorites and really they might or might not be, just like all those 'gift favorites' shows they like to run into the ground during the holiday season... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the newbies should be included.  I also liked the old Meet the Hosts which gave background history like where they're from, where they worked before coming to QVC and when they started at QVC.

Super Contributor

I agree.....more introduction of the new hosts please !!!  Its a help to have them introduce themselves every 15 to 30 minutes and have their names at the bottom of the screen during presentation.