Super Contributor

I spent a few months in England last year and saw Marla Wynne fashions on QVC UK.  I recently found out QVC here doesnt carry her line, but HSN does!  Are there plans for QVC to carry the line at any time?  Her clothes are sophisticated and lovely.

Honored Contributor

@AJW

i love her fashions also. great styles that are up to date and modern looking. the materials she uses are excellent. i always have a difficult time stopping myself when she is on......i usually want so many things.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

probably not, if you look at all the shopping channel they all carry the same brands all over the world, just different places. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I spent a few months in England last year and saw Marla Wynne fashions on QVC UK.  I recently found out QVC here doesnt carry her line, but HSN does!  Are there plans for QVC to carry the line at any time?  Her clothes are sophisticated and lovely.

Not sure the current QVC so-called designers would allow it.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45@AJW

I also love Marla Wynne designs and fabric.  My closet is being taken over by MW. I have most of her jewelry. Compliments galore.  Her FB states and shows the new collection coming in Feb.  I have my eye on a few pieces!

Regular Contributor

Marla's pieces are fabulous and nicely priced. Watch out QVC.

Valued Contributor

Re: MARLA WYNNE FASHIONS

[ Edited ]

I have quite a few of Marla's clothes.  I get them when they're deeply discounted and almost gone, though.  I can't afford to spend what they cost originally. I hope she doesn't go to QVC because QVC will hang on to an item for years rather than discounting it deeply.  I won't be able to buy her stuff anymore.