Super Contributor
I have checked 6 out of the last 7 days and the Specials have been the same every day. I thought the Specials would be different, but it looks like these aren't really Specials.
I thought I had seen something similar to my post, but can't find it, so please forgive me if this has already been addressed.
Super Contributor

Contributor

I agree. I noticed the same thing. It's been the same exact products for a good couple of days now.  Wonder why???

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Maybe they should reduce them by 10% each day they are showing, and then they would sure clear them out and be able to reduce their old inventory and make room for new items (plus make the warehouse more efficient, which would improve their processing times).

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

The way the Lunchtime Specials work now—it has been a few months since this was implemented—is that they load a batch of new items every day but do not delete any remaining items from the previous batch. The cycle starts over every Monday morning. Unfortunately, there is no way to sort them to show the most recently loaded items first, so you have to search through everything to see what's new. (On the website, they have a "Newly Added" section at the top, but I've found it to be unreliable.) If you want to make sure the items for the day have been loaded, you'll have to watch the number of items and keep track of that from day to day.

I understand that some people like this approach in case they aren't able to check the listings every day, but by the time I hit Thursday, I pretty much don't care about what might be there and often don't check again until Sunday because there's just too much.

Honored Contributor

@BluestarFL wrote:

I agree. I noticed the same thing. It's been the same exact products for a good couple of days now.  Wonder why???

@BluestarFL    Why?  Because this is junk they want to get rid of.  Buy it and it will go away.  This should be obvious. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc 

NEVER too many items on sale.

Frequent Contributor

@loriqvc  I agree with you. The old format that had a fresh new batch of items each day was much better. Each day, it was like seeing if a new "find" was there. The last few months, this new format takes it away. I really have no interest in looking through pages of a mixed batch of items to try and notice what was added for that day. QVC needs to go back to how it was previously done.

Super Contributor

I don't agree with your description of 'junk'.  I found 3 great items in brands that I love eg FLY LONDON under $70.  All items won't suit everyone obviously, maybe I was lucky,  but I was impressed with my purchase.   

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for explaining how they do the Lunchtime specials now. I don't even bother looking at them anymore since the prices are barely reduced for many of them, or they are random items I have no interest in. Strange brands or dated stuff. I'll pass. I used to enjoy checking out the items each day and found many great buys.