Valued Contributor

Today Susan has a TSV. On the days that she, Isaac, Lori, etc. have the TSV's your Lunchtime Specials are all their merchandise. That makes it look, at least to me, that their stuff doesn't sell. It looks like in order to get it out of the warehouse, you are forced to mark down a lot of their items. It just isn't good to have the whole list of Specials done by one vendor.

Honored Contributor

At those prices it probably doesn't sell.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

And years ago there would only be about 15 lunchtime specials.  Now there are at least 30 and today 45???   The QVC warehouse must be overflowing.  Solution:  lower the original price and have more sales.

Valued Contributor

Again tonight for the Primetime Specials there are 42 items, and 41 of them are Susan Graver while she has the TSV. It just looks like your warehouse is full of her stuff that has to be discounted. 

Trusted Contributor

@shopperqvc wrote:

Today Susan has a TSV. On the days that she, Isaac, Lori, etc. have the TSV's your Lunchtime Specials are all their merchandise. That makes it look, at least to me, that their stuff doesn't sell. It looks like in order to get it out of the warehouse, you are forced to mark down a lot of their items. It just isn't good to have the whole list of Specials done by one vendor.

Susan's prices have gotten out of hand, for what they are.  Cheap polyester.  Her stuff always finds it way quickly to clearance, and it takes over Lunchtime Special Values on most days.  I think the majority of folks realize her stuff is way over priced, and fewer people want that nasty liquid knit.  Susan refuses to move on.  I find it very hard to believe she sells as much as they claim she does.  For sure, most of it has to be on clearance pricing.

Honored Contributor
Free shipping would unload the warehouse faster than anything...amazing they still haven't figured that out!
Trusted Contributor

@lovesrecess

Haaa...yeah free shipping.  Knowing Q, they would sneak it in the price of the item and make out like a bandit!

Esteemed Contributor

Some years ago the Lunchtime Specials were fun to check out because they truly were some special prices on a variety of items. Not so much anymore - they are either all one vendor's items or they are prices that are minimally dropped. To me, a lunchtime special should be a real bargain that is only offered for a few hours. Make it worthwhile and fun, or don't offer it at all if you can't drop the price at least 30% or more.

Valued Contributor

I think today's Lunchtime Specials prove my point. Logo is the TSV and there are 107 items in the lunchtime specials - all Logo. It looks like this brand doesn't sell.

Honored Contributor

I noticed that, too.  At first I thought I'd clicked on the wrong page, when it all came up Logo.  Nothing to interest me there.