Contributor

Lunchtime Specials and Prime Time Specials

I always looked forward to these special offerings until recently.  Whereas, in the past I could often find something I liked in my size and taste; now most items listed seem to be "leftovers" in extreme sizes (xxs, xs, 2X, 3X) and unpopular colors.  I think these "specials" should be found in "Last Clicks" or "Clearance", not in LTS and PTS.  What is "special"  about items that aren't interesting to most of QVC customers?  Items are also posted several times in LTS and PTS.  Please, QVC, put these items in "Last Clicks".

Yesterday, I saw a LTS offered at $5 less than a LTS I purchased onlly five days earlier and hadn't even received in the mail yet.  I called Customer Service and got the difference in price refunded.  But, feel bad for the person who may not have seen their LTS offered at a lower price just five days after purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials and Prime Time Specials

These two category of 'specials' have always been the low sellers or the few left overs. The problem is we are again in a cycle where it is almost all fashion related. 

For awhile, there were lots of home and other goods being offered, but very few of them lately. Also, the Primetime Specials were often free shipping, which seems to have changed too.

They need to give us more variety, even if there are only a few colors or choices left, and more free shipping. They need/want to unload this stuff, so mark it way down and more free ship would get that result.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

These two category of 'specials' have always been the low sellers or the few left overs. The problem is we are again in a cycle where it is almost all fashion related. 

For awhile, there were lots of home and other goods being offered, but very few of them lately. Also, the Primetime Specials were often free shipping, which seems to have changed too.

They need to give us more variety, even if there are only a few colors or choices left, and more free shipping. They need/want to unload this stuff, so mark it way down and more free ship would get that result.

@Mominohio, I too noticed that PTS were often free shipping. Sadly this is not the case much anymore.

Trusted Contributor

Some of the stuff is really old. Today they have a B. McKowski handbag. I think he has not been on air for over 5 years.

Time for QVC to have one huge online garage sale and just liquidate the old stuff.