Respected Contributor

Lunchtime Specials - Beauty Items?

Why is all the lunchtime specials either cloths, jewlery or a few home items, how about some beauty items?

Valued Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials - Beauty Items?

I have discovered lunchtime specials on QVC is all about dumping items they have too much of like LG and SG and even IM.....beauty items probably sell out much faster and they don't buy a boat load of products.  Lunchtime specials use to be a good thing but anymore, for me anyway, it is the same ole...same ole....junky stuff with no designer designers.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl  - I would love to see some beauty items on LTS.  I have gotten some really good deals with clothing and a few pieces of jewelry. 

Hope you are doing well.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Good question. Maybe one factor is that shirts and baking pans and such things don't deteriorate very fast, or ever, but skin care and cosmetics, even if unopened, do expire. There could even be spoilage that would make them unsafe.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SandGirl  - I would love to see some beauty items on LTS.  I have gotten some really good deals with clothing and a few pieces of jewelry. 

Hope you are doing well.  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal  I have as well however, I don't shop for cloths much on the Q, seems like things just never fit me right so I have sorta stopped buying cloths on the Q since sending stuff back adds up quickly!

I am doing well, how are you doing?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think its a great idea.  Margin on jewelry and clothing is much higher than on cosmetics.  I've worked in all three industries so I have a vague idea of what's going on.  But they must have some "dumpable " items.  

Honored Contributor

I'm doing well @SandGirl .  Still working from home.  Thanks for asking. 

Are you ordering anything on free shipping day today?  I didn't since I'm not really "needing" anything.    Take care.