Contributor

Love to see different Diamonique designs

I love Effy designs. He has a rose gold ring with marquis ruby stones at the edge zigzagging and pave diamonds in the middle.

i would love to see something like that in Diamonique. Rose gold clad and simulated rubies.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love to see different Diamonique designs

@murr34 wrote:

I love Effy designs. He has a rose gold ring with marquis ruby stones at the edge zigzagging and pave diamonds in the middle.

i would love to see something like that in Diamonique. Rose gold clad and simulated rubies.

Yes...it would be nice to see more color stones...and also stones that aren't prong set......bezel setting is the most comfortable and everyday wearable...

Trusted Contributor

I would love to see more 1 carat stone rings, or just a bit larger. Anything over 2 carats screams FAKE to me.  There are a few styles, but a lot of rings are 3, 4, even 5 carats.

Honored Contributor

Diamonique in colors!  Would love to see brilliant stones.  Maybe one that is brilliant shades of orange with a touch of pink showing through.  I don't recall the spelling of Papadrasha (?) sapphire. Love that stone.  Also, would like more solitaire without a lot of extra stone embellishments.  Less is more. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
QVC Social Team

@murr34 wrote:

Hello @murr34 @ROMARY @mac116 @kelsey17 - Thank you for your great suggestions and I will happily pass them along to our Diamonique team! Thanks!