Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I agree, & when she doesn't finish a sentence is very annoying. She seems to talk to the voices in her head, or in her ear.  The giggling & odd talking bothers me, at times, 

Honored Contributor

Leah is one of my favorites, too!  She seems genuine to me and is good at describing the item being sold, which I appreciate.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@Kachina624 I agree, & when she doesn't finish a sentence is very annoying. She seems to talk to the voices in her head, or in her ear.  The giggling & odd talking bothers me, at times, 

@TX-starlight I don't watch much of Leah b/c I hate when she doesn't finish a sentence. She seems to stutter and then she'll stop mid sentence and say "yeah" and start laughing. I'm like who are you saying "yeah" to and what are you laughing about, you never got the whole sentence out. Once this starts I turn the channel.  just can't take it.

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom You said it much better than I did,lol.. you said EXACTLY what I meant. 

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

Joan of Arc , had that problem. Didn't fare up too well.

Valued Contributor

I agree with you. Leah is one of my favorites. No one host will appeal to everyone and they all have their quirks but Leah can always be counted on for her respectful, ladylike manner and her focus on selling the products, not herself. 

Honored Contributor

I don't watch too much anymore but I always thought Leah to be one of the best hosts at QVC.  She is pleasant, happy, and does her job.

Honored Contributor

I turned on yesterday ,when she was on,she looked SO cute in the jeans,yellow top ,and denim and co ,jacket.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.