Lounge Wear for Plus Size Ladies

I would love to see from your wonderful designers something in a maxidress type wear fit for weekend and lounging in plus sizes. Using soft but not clingy fabric for spring and summer in prints that are fun and colorful. NO horizontal stripes please. Then for fall pant suits that aren't gym wear, have v neck tops that aren't jackets but are warm and cozy with fabric that are jewel tones or in the autumn tone. 

I for one would love to have at home wear of this type so no matter who might pop in you are appropriate to greet them.  It's just a thought, but all of QVC's designers do such good work I figured it could hurt to put it out there. Thank you all.

Regular Contributor

Re: Lounge Wear for Plus Size Ladies

I wonder if they've considered having a designer who designs for larger sizes specifically instead of trying to make designs work for all body types.

Respected Contributor

@TTUMom You may want to check out Woman Within.com.  I have purchased several print, long "gowns" to wear around the house when the weather is warm.  they are cotton and wash and dry very well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@TTUMom You may want to check out Woman Within.com.  I have purchased several print, long "gowns" to wear around the house when the weather is warm.  they are cotton and wash and dry very well.

I would check there, and also Roaman's dot com. 

Respected Contributor

I agree with these 2 posters-Woman Within & Roamons both have great plus size clothing & lounge wear. I order from both & rarely disappointed. I know my size, I am true 2x & never had anything not true to size. I always read reviews when ordering anywhere.

Respected Contributor

Had to come back to this thread.... I just got new Women Within catalog yesterday. It is mostly lounge wear!!! Some very nice things featured. I personally like the long flowy type things-lots there to choose from!!