Regular Contributor

Watching Lori now. I do enjoy the items she brings. She was demonstrating her floating candles. Good idea. She mentioned that customers were begging her to bring them back and she did. How do we get in touch with her or her team to bring back a wonderful jewelry box. The profile was just right and when it opened it was some thing like an acordian . You lifted the cover to reveal storage compartments ; then lifted those out to side to reveal more and so on. Great box . Bring it back

Respected Contributor

I have that jewelry box and it is great. I also have those floating candles and was a little surprised to see them back on again. And it would no doubt be embarrassing to have to confess to all the QVC items I do own. HA!

I guess you could contact Lori by Facebook if you go there.

Regular Contributor

Yes the best I ever had. The box has sooo much space. I would love to purchase for my granddaughters

Esteemed Contributor

@tishkins wrote:

Watching Lori now. I do enjoy the items she brings. She was demonstrating her floating candles. Good idea. She mentioned that customers were begging her to bring them back and she did. How do we get in touch with her or her team to bring back a wonderful jewelry box. The profile was just right and when it opened it was some thing like an acordian . You lifted the cover to reveal storage compartments ; then lifted those out to side to reveal more and so on. Great box . Bring it back

@tishkins

Is this what you are talking about?

http://www.qvc.com/Luxury-Deluxe-Wood-Cosmetic-Box-wMirror-by-Lori-Greiner.product.H165015.html?sc=S...

They are on clearance.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for thinking of me but that is not the box. It was rectangular in shape and more of a shoe box shape

Esteemed Contributor

@tishkins wrote:

Thanks for thinking of me but that is not the box. It was rectangular in shape and more of a shoe box shape

@tishkins

It might have been discontinued.

Regular Contributor

I went on Facebook to contact lori. Hope someone in her organization sees message and might consider making it again since the profile is small and could be stored away easily in a good hiding place 

Honored Contributor

Does she ever have new products? I looked at today's show and it's the same.

Valued Contributor

I like Lori, but I wish she'd do something with that hair!.... always playing with it.... sorry, but it's my pet peave.. but like a lot of her items..

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@tishkins wrote:

@tishkins

http://www.qvc.com/Luxury-Deluxe-Wood-Cosmetic-Box-wMirror-by-Lori-Greiner.product.H165015.html?sc=S...

They are on clearance.

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@tishkins wrote:

@tishkins

They are on clearance.

I have this box and it works out well, but doesn't hold all I have which is too much.  I think they are still sold at Bed, Bath and Beyond which is where I purchased mine.