Please make the mini containers (bowls/square/rectangle) in an option other than multicolor. Some people may like the unmatched colors to signify a specific use, but I (and I imagine many, many others) would like to use them without clashing with our existing lock n lock containers and kitchen decor. I would LOVE to order multiples of these mini sets in CLEAR but do not want to introduce all these colors that don’t match anything else I own. Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lock n Lock Mini suggestion

@Dallastx wrote:
Please make the mini containers (bowls/square/rectangle) in an option other than multicolor. Some people may like the unmatched colors to signify a specific use, but I (and I imagine many, many others) would like to use them without clashing with our existing lock n lock containers and kitchen decor. I would LOVE to order multiples of these mini sets in CLEAR but do not want to introduce all these colors that don’t match anything else I own. Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@Dallastx wrote:

-------------------------

I agree!!!  Also would like a set that doesn't offer so many containers....maybe 4 total!! 

Super Contributor

Why does this matter so much???.... Wow.... It's only storage/etc... I have a variety of items colors and never ever thought they should all be the same....Don't get it....

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I like my colors to match.  I "collect" those in the purple hue even though some shades are slightly different.   I don't want to add another color or colors to my L n L.