Honored Contributor

Lock and Lock disappointing selection for this season

I am sorry to see that the selection and airing of lock and lock this past season has been so sparse.

The only holiday offering I saw was the bags with bowls, and there weren't even enough to get to the season, let alone through the holiday season. Usually there are a couple of sets offered with some type of seasonal graphic on them, and I saw none of those for this year at all.

What is up QVC? QVC Germany has such a big and varied selection of Lock and Lock, with pretty graphics and colors, but we get mostly plain jane things, and fewer choices all the time. 

Could you please bring more prints, and more holiday/seasonal sets (love to see them with pumpkins, fall leaves etc. too).

Super Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock disappointing selection for this season

You piqued my curiosity, so I went on the Germany site. I can't believe they have five pages of all kinds of Lock and Lock. Why don't we have those products available in the USA, QVC???

I so agree.  I used to look forward to the wide variety and selection and have purchased many Lock & Lock sets.  I frequently purchased cute Christmas designs to use as packaging for holiday food gifts.  I have had to look to different sites to purchase specialty containers like the really large ones for dog food.  Lock & Lock should consult with QVC customers in Florida for new ideas since we need them for all food to keep the ants out!  QVC should consider carrying a larger inventory.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a love/hate relationship with L & L.  The lids are so hard to open I have to use the edge of a dinner knife to pry them open.  I wait until food cools before sealing and placing it in the fridge.  Doesn't make a difference.  Will not be buying any more.

Will stick with OXO. Always reliable.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I have been waiting all year long for the Christmas design lock & lock. The Christmas bags with the bowls just aren't enough. Then to see the German site with so many different sets with designs, NOT FAIR!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Zulily has them occasionally.  You can setup a reminder and they will email you when they are available.  Over the summer, they had the set with the Christmas bags.  It was a couple dollars cheaper than the q.

Honored Contributor

@pommom  I love OXO.  I discoverd them this summer.  They are DA BOMB!!!!!

Wish the Q sold their products.  Great competition for L&L.  So much better than L&L & the icing on the cake is the ease of opening & sealing their air lock containers.  Just pop the button.

FWIW...

BB&B carries all of OXO products.  Their 20% coupons goes a long way there.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I think it's a Asian company I did find a great story about the sales of LNL on QVC Germany sold 466 sets per minute!!! Wow!

us.locknlock.com/global/global.asp

i didn't even know there was a Q Germany! 

IMG_1681.JPG

This is would be my dream store!!! Oh my gosh...move over The Container Store! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

last year i was able to pick up several sets with the gift bags.

i also purchased the winter mitten design lock and lock.

i had the lock and lock auto delivery plan which had a winter, spring, and summer design.

would love for them to do more auto delivery design pieces and specialty items.

mitten design

https://locknlock-usa.com/image/cache/update_7132016/HPR141316/HRP141316_6-500x500.png

auto delivery winter design

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/64/5a/49645a4b2292e58f0918d6a78e39a2dc.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Apple Crisp wrote:

You piqued my curiosity, so I went on the Germany site. I can't believe they have five pages of all kinds of Lock and Lock. Why don't we have those products available in the USA, QVC???

I've been asking this same question for years. Germany gets so many more choices, and so many more with graphics for the various seasons.

I don't understand what is up with Q here in the states.

It is only a guess, but I wonder if the US market will only support the plastic that is 'safe' and other countries have different regulations that are less strict, so they get things that wouldn't sell here because of the contents of the materials.