Regular Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock TSV for Christmas Gift Bags

Oh no, I think you are looking at it the wrong way. The juvenile motifs on the bags are to bring you back to the love and excitement of when you were a child. Remind you of the innocence and joy of Christmas time.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@likeitis   Although I agree that a more classic motif on the bags would be nice, the bags that they offered are whimsical, and who doesn't enjoy just a little whimsy at Christmas. Heart

Frequent Contributor

Great idea to have solid color bags...completely agree.  I purchase these sets each year for the containers for myself.  Agree the bags this year were more appropriate for children vs adults.  Solid color bags would be much better and could be used year round for ANY occasion.

Seems like L&L spend so much time designing the artwork for the bags, but I think the simpler the better.  Solid color bags would have so many more uses.  Even pattern designs, polka dots, lattice, stripes, etc...could be used for male/female or birthdays vs other holidays instead of limiting for Christmas only.  Please consider, even if you offer both design bags and solids.