Valued Contributor

Lock & Lock -- Loaf / Banana Bread Storage Please

[ Edited ]

Dear Lock & Lock -- Please create a storage set for a standard banana bread, about 9" x 5."  In my family, we make a lot of these loaf-style breads -- banana, cranberry, blueberry, you name it.  It would be great to store them in Lock & Locks instead of the usual tin foil.

The recent TSV set had one piece that works perfectly (using the lid as the base) but I need a set of at least four.  I would buy multiple sets for my mom and sisters if you had them.

Please consider it Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock & Loch -- Loaf / Banana Bread Storage Please

[ Edited ]

I bought one the other day just for loaf breads didn't know they existed.

Snapped this one up. Bought mine at EverythingKitchens. We were passing thru Missouri on way home from vacation and I made him take me there.

They have more stuff online , then, in the store, but, I still managed to spend almost 100. LOL

NordicWare Serve & Store Loaf Cake Keeper 18.99 in red.

@Beauty Maven

Valued Contributor

Sounds like a real find @SharkE.  I'm gonna take a look at the website.  Thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

It's a biggie ! Also, try, NordicWare.

Valued Contributor

I found it on the Sur la Table website for $15 & change.  It looks nice.  Doesn't it seem like Lock & Lock should have something like this?

Honored Contributor

True !  EK has it in stock I just checked. Saw a big ol' high sided pecan roll sheet pan on sale for 20, also. LOL Love that store. Free shp, over 49.00, no tax and FAST I mean FAST ! delivery.

I bought a Zo bread machine, Le Crueset non cast iron  13x9 pan there, Kitchen aid red toaster there, etc.

Hope you find your loaf pan !

@Beauty Maven

Valued Contributor

Just visited the EK website.  Nice!  Lots of great brands.  Love that they have Fiestaware, and they donate to charities.  Thanks for the intro @SharkE.

Honored Contributor

Over in 'Kitchen' forum we help 1 another in cooking, baking, gadgets, small electrics for kitchen, etc.

Check us out !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

L&L had a set several years ago on QVC that was a breakfast set...it had an egg storage container and a bread loaf container...both were problems....the egg container was airtight...and eggs need some air...so the eggs molded inside the container. Same for the bread. The bread developed mold in a couple of days. I think they figured out how to fix these issues but I won't buy any more egg or bread containers from this brand, but I am still a fan of L&L that was made a few years ago...the quality had dropped dramatically in the last year or two.

Valued Contributor

Hmmm, interesting.  Thanks for the insight @lovesrecess.