Occasional Visitor

Please show actually clothing colors and patterns instead of bringing on 1 selection then going to computer type shot it's too hard to get a true idea of what your getting. Are you truly trying to loose us all bad enough with all the split screens with guests sick of that also but now this!

Esteemed Contributor

I find a lot of times that the colors on the website are too washed out and dull compared to seeing it in person.  The colors on-air are always much more accurate in my opinion, and that is how I would like to see all of them.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

You must be watching Q2.

I think they do this to keep their costs down for that channel.  They can show the computer shot from the control room and do without the extra employee or two needed to change the onset product display.  Seems to be easier for the host too.

I noticed they are doing this, along with vendor-only shows, to increase their live programming on that channel.  Thankfully they haven't started that on the main channel--yet.

Frequent Contributor

It makes for very cheap and cheesy viewing.  Really? You can't get all the samples on the floor? May as well not tune in. Just get on your iPad.  

Contributor

It is so annoying that I will not watch the show! If I want to look at or order online, I will do so. Do mot need to see a tv photo of a photo! As mentioned in another comment, the computer colors of the clothing is so washed out. It need to be seen in air. This is a cost saver for the company, as they do not have to pull samples of multiple colors, just the single product. None of my interest or business will be from this approach to sales.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why QVC had started to do this but I tune in to see what I'm buying. It's ridiculous to watch a show host pointing at a screen showing the product on the website. 

Honored Contributor

I guess I haven't seen that either because I don't watch enough or don't watch the Q2 channel.  But, I also hate the off-site vendor in the little screen.  I'm so over that, especially when they try to demo skin care or makeup.  You can't tell anything about it.  They really should record a show and watch it.  And having the hosts apply the make-up on-air isn't working either.  

Honored Contributor

I'm just thrilled that I can finally have QVC 2 channel on air once again.

It's been missing for years.

I'll take Q2 any way that I can get it.

Companies must and should be aware of extra operating costs.  Otherwise, they cease to be on air.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).