Why, why not offered on QVC?  Would love to see on QVC.  Looking to purchase my second one and gifting my old one still going after over 5 years.  

Honored Contributor

@Lizzy221 

Welcome to the forums!

By 'litter robot' are you referring to the self-cleaning litterbox?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I have no idea what a litter robot is.  I think we need a picture.  See how to post pictures under "Welcome, Get Started" in the menu on the left side of the page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I sure would love to have a "litter roomba" that would just keep circling around my litter boxes.🙂   That would save me a lot of vacuum time.

Respected Contributor

At $450-$500 for the price range you will not see this on QVC. As they say on Shark Tank, this has a very limited consumer market base. It is not worth it to QVC to give up on air minutes to ( only so many minutes in a day) when the 1) cat owners who 2) could afford it and then narrow it down to those who 3) would purchase,  plus 4) QVC's cut of the profit margin, nope.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I sure would love to have a "litter roomba" that would just keep circling around my litter boxes.🙂   That would save me a lot of vacuum time.

@geezerette Me, too! I have a cat who just loves to kick litter out of the box in great quantities!

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@geezerette Me, too! I have a cat who just loves to kick litter out of the box in great quantities!

@vermint 

I do too!