Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

I paid $10.50 to have 3 Linea tops shipped to me.  They shoved them all in one of their dirty bags and the sweater (about $50.) was badly wrinkled.  Also, the sweater doesn't really match the color of the pants that it was to match.  I'm keeping this order, but don't have plans to order anything else for quite a while.     Disappointed in QVC.     

Honored Contributor

QVC showed a new palette from Urban Decay the other night.  It's on sale at a well-known department store now and they do free shipping on beauty items.  (Just in case anyone is interested.)

Honored Contributor

@livinthelife101  I enjoy the free shipping at Walmart and Target.  They ship and deliver quickly too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@livinthelife101  I enjoy the free shipping at Walmart and Target.  They ship and deliver quickly too.

-------------------

Absolutely agree!!  I order from them quite often and have never had an issue with orders, transportation or delivery!!!

Respected Contributor

Hey ~ To anyone in the know...  When was the last Free Ship?  How long till the next one?  Just wondering if FS is done on a regular timely basis, or just a "whenever" thing?  You know, you have to check several times a day, so you don't miss it?    Smiley Frustrated

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Regular Contributor
Spoiler

Well, stop ordering girls. Shop elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic - I believe the last free shipping day was 2/17. QVC doesn't really announce that these days are coming; you do have to keep your eyes peeled for them. But if you check the Q homepage and these forums from time to time, the free shipping events are easy to find when they pop up.