Occasional Contributor

I adore Lisa. She is great at her job and is always very professional, classy and kind. I do, however, have a few ideas regarding her look and clothing. I think she could benefit from a wardrobe update and mix things up a little. I think a new look for her nails would be refreshing. They have been the same since I can remember. Maybe take a cue from Shawn K. and wear a french manicure or even opt for some nail color. I know both she and Shawn like having fake nails but Lisa's need a change. Also, she wears the same slacks every Sunday and Monday and when she does PM Style Monday nights. It's rather predictable and I'm sure she has many clothes to choose from. I know she is a big fan of her pants having wide bell bottom legs and dragging on the floor over her shoes to create a long line but I think pants that are slightly more tailored and not dragging would look better, maybe shorten her pants a little so they aren't so long. A hem that falls to the middle of her high heels would be the proper length. Part of the heel should be visible and the toes should peek out. The whole shoe should not be covered. Other QVC hosts are guilty of the too long pants look as well so I'm not picking on her. I think QVC should go through and shorten all the women's pants. It would also be appropriate for her to wear the clothing that she's actually featuring. All the other hosts do this and I think it lends credit to the featured items. Her not wearing them is almost like saying they are not good enough for her. I don't mean just changing out tops occasionally. Also change out her bottoms and wear a featured outfit. Just an idea.