Occasional Visitor

Lisa Roberson & her travels!

I do not understand why Lisa post all her travels when she went on GMA and talked about being so afraid when she claims she was being stalked.  If I were ever being stalked I would never be posting on Facebook or any other media site my travels!  I think she is so into herself that she will do anything for attention!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Roberson & her travels!

I have also wondered why she puts herself out there on FB like she does.  I think she fashions herself a celebrity, and that's what celebrities do.  By the way, it's Robertson.

Honored Contributor

You're probably right.  And she'll certainly appreciate the new attention this thread will bring.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Why is this topic in the "Suggestion" forum.....what do you expect QVC to do about Lisa's private life?? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why not put it in the suggestion forum?  There have been off-topic threads all over this Community all summer, so why should this OP be held to a higher standard?

As for LR, I agree that she posts her whereabouts and flight schedule as if she has no fear of stalking.  Maybe she has gotten past that part of her life.

Super Contributor

She needs to stay relevant and that is why she posts and has a public FB page.  Her non-compete hasn't expired yet and when it does she will announce her new job. 

Respected Contributor

I stopped reading her FB page months ago. I missed her for the first few months but now I don't care as much. She has been out of the public eye for a while now. I think she posts about her travels so it looks like she has a fabulous life when I don't think she's happy at all

Trusted Contributor

yes i follow her on fb.. she never stays home  lol shes always going somewhere, i wish i had the money and no job to do that  lol god bless her she's a very lucky woman! but she does put her life out there too much.............

Valued Contributor

Yes, publishing your "life" on Facebook is another reason identity theft is so rampant, let alone home invasions.  Her stalkers will have no trouble finding her.

Trusted Contributor

Nice first post @BNShahanosmiley.gif

Why is this posted in the Suggestion Box? This is not a QVC matter.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In