New Contributor

Link to product reviews not working

The hyperlink to product reviews is not working. I will not be ordering any products from QVC until this is fixed. 

New Contributor

Re: Link to product reviews not working

Thought I was the only one that was having this problem.I also agree that til this is fixed I will not be ordering since I rely on customer reviews of products before I order. Thanks

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

Me, too! I reported the problem and the response pointed me to the label. Hyperlink is not working. I think they are trying to bury the reviews; the tab option was fine.

Honored Contributor

@EGC wrote:

The hyperlink to product reviews is not working. I will not be ordering any products from QVC until this is fixed. 

@EGC, thanks for bringing this up because I thought that maybe it was only happening to me. 

@Eva-QVC and @Beth-QVC, I'm not sure if this problem is affecting everyone or just some of us (I have a MacBook Air). -- I'd appreciate it if you could have someone in your IT department take a look at this. 

Thanks!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

QVC Social Team

@EGC wrote:

Hello @EGC @bebe777 @DesertTess @page2 - Sorry you are having trouble see product reviews. I sent this to our IT department and will report back when I hear from them. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

this has been reported MULTIPLE times  by various posters over the past month or so......and acknowledged.......i am guessing that it either isnt a priority for IT or that they cannot find a fix.

i have not been able to see reviews for at least a month when i try to access them via firefox on my laptop. i AM able to see them when i check the items on IE and EDGE.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@EGC wrote:

Hello @EGC @bebe777 @DesertTess @page2 - Sorry you are having trouble see product reviews. I sent this to our IT department and will report back when I hear from them. Thanks!

@Eva-QVC, thanks so much for forwarding this to your IT department, because the reviews play an important part in whether or not I decide to purchase something. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I too am unable to read reviews. I am using Chrome and even when I go to IE I still can't see them. Only the page #'s.  No where to click to read them.

When I have ordered a product and have to return it because of something that may have helped by reading the reviews, I get penalized for it. Not fair at all.

QVC Social Team

@EGC wrote:

Hello @EGC @crazy4bears @bebe777 @sunshine45 @DesertTess - I heard back from our IT department and they are able to see the reviews. They said to make sure and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see them. 

Can I ask everyone if they are using mobile devices? 

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@EGC wrote:

Hello @EGC @crazy4bears @bebe777 @sunshine45 @DesertTess - I heard back from our IT department and they are able to see the reviews. They said to make sure and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see them. 

Can I ask everyone if they are using mobile devices? 

@Eva-QVC

i am not using a mobile device. i am using a full sized laptop and the firefox browser. i scroll all the way down, can see the review page numbers, but the reviews do not show at all. it has been this way for over a month. i can see the reviews when i am on IE and EDGE browsers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein